Hello and thank you for your interest =)
I feel compelled to set some rules regarding my reviews policy.
When I started working on my blog, I had more time. But now I also have other obligations and occupations.
Therefore, it is impossible for me to publish everything I receive, and I’m forced to discard some of them.
Facts to consider:
- I belong to various official blogger groups of stores. These stores are my priority. I also receive regularly reviews copies of several other designers who are also part of my preferences.
- I reserve the right to NOT post items that I wouldn’t wear for my personal use and style. Sorry for that.
- Please: Do NOT write me an instant message and / or do NOT send me note cards asking if I want to publish your items. Send them to me directly and I will post them as soon as possible if they match my style. My full name in SL is: anne Dakun. The reason for this rule is that I receive many notes and they end up piling up, and sometimes, I have to delete them because I have no time to do so much =(
- Sometimes I don’t show the SLurl of some items because they are not reviews (in case of old or new reviews I always show the SLurl). If this happens, you can leave a comment and I will provide you the information you need. Neither show the name of the skin or shape that I use daily (unless it has been sent to me to review).
- I do NOT charge money to the sponsors of my blog. This is the reason why I I choose them. They are brands or designer friends that collaborate with me giving me a regular support with review copies.
- My blog is NOT an obligation: it is a devotion. It’s my hobby, my main fun in Second Life. So please, if you do not agree with what you just read, do NOT send me anything. I don’t like when people force me or harassing me to post something. If I write this, is because I have experienced this situation several times. You do not have the obligation to send me anything: if you do it, is because you want =)
Finally, I want to thank all the designers who give me their support, as well as those who show interest in my blog.
Anne Dakun ♥